Image Map

Monday, April 1, 2013

5 for Five

During my blog hiatus, I think I missed this link-up most of all.  It helps me feel productive and accomplished each week.  I'm so glad to be back with Jenn and Jess.

PartyOfOne

Here are my goals for this week ...

Get in at least four workouts.
I only did two last week, but after about a month off, I think that's good.
I'm eager to try BodyPump again, even though I was sore for days.
And I'm definitely going back to Zumba.
I should probably jump on a dreadmill at some point too.  

Make dinner at home every night (except Tuesday).
Cooking at home is the best way for me to save money and make good choices.
It also helps me with lunches.
Tuesday is my free night because it's girls' night.
I'll still be eating home cooking that night, just not mine.

Finish chapter 9 of my novel.
This has been several months in the making.
I'm a few pages away from it being ready to send out.
I just need to set aside a little time each night and I should have it done.
Then on to chapter 10. If I don't get stuck.  

Put up my gallery wall.
I've been slow about getting unpacked and decorated.
Slow by my standards anyway. I hate clutter and not feeling settled.
The gallery wall is going to take a while, so I need to just do it.
That might be a good Thursday night project.  

Catch up on "The Americans" and "Secret Life of the American Teenager."
I'm so behind on these two TV shows.
Because they're not available on Hulu. Only online.
I should probably add "How I Met Your Mother" to that list.
I may watch too much TV. 

\\\\////

Come back next week to see how I did.
Happy Monday everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover