Image Map

Monday, April 8, 2013

5 for Five


PartyOfOne

Check out how I did last week:

Get in at least four workouts.
I did BodyPump twice, Zumba once and went for a nice run on Sunday.
I was pretty pleased with all of my workouts.
My run was especially nice -- 3.2 miles in 34:59.  I'll take it! 

Make dinner at home every night (except Tuesday).
I got so close to accomplishing this.
And then some friends invited me out Friday night.
And I desperately needed good company, so I don't really feel bad.

Finish chapter 9 of my novel.
I finished this and sent it out Saturday afternoon.
It felt really good to write again.
I think my readers were glad too.  

Put up my gallery wall.
Blech.
That wall is still naked.
I'll get to it.

Catch up on "The Americans" and "Secret Life of the American Teenager."
Done and done.
These shows are so different, yet I love both of them for different reasons.
It's actually nice watching TV at random times too.
Three out of five?
Not too shabby! 

\\\\////

 Here are my new goals for the week ahead:

Do my push-ups every night.
On Saturday, I issued a new April fitness challenge for myself.
It's only three weeks long, so I should be able to do it.
I just have to keep at it.
 
Get 70K steps for the week.
My step totals have been really low lately.
BodyPump days are the toughest, because there aren't steps involved.
Guess I'll have to get on the treadmill or go for a lunchtime walk those days. 

Finish "Reached."
I've been really slow about getting through this book.
And while I'm enjoying it, I'm ready to get onto a few other selections on my shelf.
But I'm determined to finish this one first.

Put up my gallery wall.
It's a lengthy project, so I think I'm dreading it.
I just need to pick an evening, turn on some tunes and do it.
My place will feel more like home when I get it done.  

Try a new recipe.
I have a ton of meal ideas pinned on Pinterest.
I really need to get to trying them.
What have you tried lately that you loved?

Come back next week to see how I did.
Happy Monday everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. I roasted a butternut squash the other day. We loved it!

    I love that you met your workout goal last week :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover