Image Map

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday

I thought I'd shake things up and link up with Michelle today!


First, on Monday, I promised I'd share which recipe I tried last week. 
It was crock pot honey garlic chicken.


I didn't like the smell of it cooking -- the soy sauce was a bit overpowering.
But the flavor was really good.
I might play with this recipe in the future.

And now for some pins that just make me smile ...

Source: piccsy.com via Micah on Pinterest

Challenge accepted!

\\\\////

Source: piccsy.com via Micah on Pinterest

Guilty.  Several times over.

\\\\////


Pretty much sums up what I'm going through right now.

\\\\////


I don't know who said this, but it's the perfect response to that silly thigh gap trend going around.  
My thighs are friends!  They like to hang out together!

\\\\////


Pretty much. 

\\\\////


Oh, I wish.
My social schedule is out of control.
Looks like it's going to be a while before I can disappear for a weekend.

\\\\////

Source: 9gag.com via Micah on Pinterest

We've all had days like this.

\\\\////

Happy Wednesday everyone.  
It's all downhill to the weekend from here!

5 comments:

  1. HAHAHA, your pins made me laugh.

    Love the harry potter one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so get the "I'm mad" pin. I may have saved that on my computer. I am no longer mad at me...but I am never going to let it happen again, either!
    Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, oh my goodness yes to the "time to beat" pic. Lol! Same with the keeping myself distracted... so true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cat picture made me crack up. And yes, "time to beat," challenge accepted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last picture made me so happy!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover