Image Map

Thursday, May 9, 2013

It's OK Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK ...

... that I cried for almost an hour last week while watching "Smash."
His character was only on for a few episodes, but Andy Mientus did an amazing job as Kyle.
Check out his final musical performance on the show by clicking here.
I look forward to his next project.  
I love my "Spring Awakening" tour alums.

\\\\////

... that I relate way too closely to this song from "Smash."

It pretty much sums up how I feel about the last boy who broke my heart.
"I wish you were a bad man. I wish you made it easier. I wish you'd done something unforgivable.
Cause holding onto you is all that I can do until I learn the hands around my throat are my own."

\\\\////
... that I'll be really sad, but not too surprised, if "Smash" is cancelled.
The show used to be on Monday nights. Then it moved to Wednesdays.
Now it's on Saturdays .... pretty much the kiss of death.
They're reportedly airing back-to-back episodes on May 26. Farewell?
Figures.  This happens a lot to shows I like.

\\\\////

... that I'm pretty sure my cats are trying to escape.
The other night, I found Casey climbing the screen in my bedroom ... 
... and the screen fell out when I startled her. Luckily, she was already down.
The other day, Cleo figured out how to open the sliding screen door.
Why are they trying to leave me?

\\\\////

... that the only two channels I get right now are NBC and FOX.
Actually, that's not really OK with me ... or at least it won't be when I want to watch ABC or CBS.
I've been cheap and am only using an antenna to pick up channels.
Lately, only NBC and FOX work.
Good thing I'm busy with baseball.

\\\\////

... that I'm going to be in a rental car for another week.
A few weeks ago, I was rear-ended, and the repair was supposed to be three days.
But when they took the bumper off, they discovered more damage.
So they have to order a part, which will take another week. 
At least none of this is costing me a dime.

\\\\////

... that I'm really not into this whole dating thing right now.
I reactivated an online profile, but there aren't many guys on there who interest me.
I suppose I also have a ton of other things to worry about as well.
And who wants to date a girl who doesn't have a job anyway?
Ah well.  I'm in no rush to be in a relationship right now.

\\\\////

... that I had a dream about "Captain America" the other night.
Yes, my little office crush that I'll never see again.
We were in the break room alone that last day ... and now I'm wishing I'd said something.
Hindsight is 20/20, right? Every time.
Also, I turn mute when I'm around a guy to whom I'm attracted.
Yes, I might still be twelve.

\\\\////

... that I got a little confused and thought this was my 800th post.
I was wrong.
Tomorrow's post is my 800th.
I feel like I should do something special, but I don't know.
Maybe I'll wait until 1,000 to go crazy.

\\\\////

... to pimp out my books on Instagram.
Hey ... I'm unemployed.
I need all the incoming funds I can get.
BTW, you can order "Riffs of Regret" here.

\\\\////

What's OK with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover