Image Map

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Linking up with Jamie!


I'm loving ...

... the feedback and reaction to last Saturday's blog post - "Who I become when I'm running."
I wrote it in my head one day when I was on a run.
I was worried it would be funnier in my head than it was to other people.
I was pretty convinced no one would read it, let alone comment.
But you all proved me otherwise, so thanks!!

\\\\////

... that I completed a three-mile run at 10:07 per mile yesterday.
One of my running goals when I started was to get faster than a 10-minute mile.
I'm getting so close!!!
Now I eagerly await tomorrow's run to see if I can do it.
Challenging myself is one thing I love about running!

\\\\////

... the amazingness that was last weekend.
I've been feeling all kinds of social isolation lately, but the weekend helped fix it.
Friday night = dinner and a movie with Jaci, Jamie, Christina, Courtney, Lacey, and TJ.
Saturday = Skype date with Danielle and downtown with Justin, Paul, and Dan.
Sunday = open house touring and Buffalo Wild Wings for baseball with Jaci.

\\\\////

... that my girl, Danielle has joined the blog world.
She just moved to Louisiana, where she knows no one.
I'm hoping blogging will open up some sort of community for her like it did for me.
I hope you'll all go check it out and welcome her.

\\\\////

... that my first subscription boxes have started arriving.
I've been wanting to try some of these, so I did some research and picked a few out.
I've already received my CurlKit box and StitchFix.
There were things I liked and disliked in both boxes.
Look for reviews on both of them in this space soon. 

\\\\////

... pictures of baby animals --- like this one of my friend's new pug puppies.
And you're welcome.

\\\\////

What are you loving this week?

3 comments:

  1. I Looooove pug puppies! And pretty much any baby animal! I'm just loving that it's finally getting a little warmer in these parts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puppies!! For some reason Bloglovin hates me and doesn't pull your blog this week...so I am playing catch up!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover