Image Map

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Accessorize me

I got a ton of feedback on Sunday's StitchFix post/review.  Everyone who commented will be delighted to learn I did keep the striped minidress. With my styling fee credit and a referral bonus, it only cost me $23. YAY!


I never would have picked this off the rack to try on, so I was surprised at how flattering it was.  The cut and length were perfect, and I'm pretty excited to find an opportunity to wear it. The best part, I think, is that the simplicity of the color scheme and design will make it more fun to accessorize with a bright belt, colorful cardigan or a bold necklace.  I went in search of some potential accessories I might be able to wear with this.

Poseidon Stonework Bib from BaubleBar
Spring Potpourri Necklace from BaubleBar
Patriot Geo Strand from BaubleBar

Blue Twisted Teardrop Bib from BaubleBar
V-Neck Button Front Cardigan from Maurices
Lace Panel Button Front Cardigan from Maurices


3/4 Sleeve V-Neck Cardigan from Maurices


Which pieces are your favorites?

If you have recommendations, please send them my way (especially if you have a source for belts).  
I am very fashion-challenged, so I'll take all the help I can get.

3 comments:

  1. That dress is amazing on you! And I agree, you can jazz it up with all sorts of fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, I'm fashionably challenged but I think all those cardigans would look great with that dress and belt combo. Necklaces too, especially since that neckline is so high!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this is beyond late, but I LOVE the dress!!! You are looking great, Micah!!

    All those accessories really look awesome. But with that dress, I would choose a long necklace, like the pink bubble necklace, or the all teal one is nice, but with a high neckline it's hard to wear a short necklace, I think. Maybe it's just me. And I love the hot pink cardigan, or the teal!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover