Image Map

Monday, July 15, 2013

Music Monday: Milow - "Born in the Eighties"

Milow opened for Stephen Kellogg on his recent Countdown to Blunderstone tour.  I was selling merch, but I heard snippets of his set from the adjacent room and I loved his voice.  I would definitely go see him again.

I decided to share this song because this is my birthday week, and I was "born in the eighties," so the title is fitting.  As I listened to the lyrics, I realize the song is really fitting too.  I relate to a lot of the lines.


High five if you were also "born in the eighties."

some_text

2 comments:

  1. High 5 if you remember the 80's because you were a teen!!!! It was totally AWESOME! Haha! Sorry, I had too because I was a child of the 70's and we got to see Star Wars and ET when they first came out plus rememeber when Madonna was cool and Michael wasn't white. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute -- happy birthday week!

    XO,
    Samm

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover