Image Map

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Summer to-do list update

We're almost a month into the calendar season of summer, so I thought I'd give an update on my summer bucket list progress.  And, at a friend's request, I'll start referring to it as a summer to-do list.  He was afraid I was planning to cease living at the end of summer, I guess.

Check out what I've been able to cross off already ...

:: Go to an Iowa Cubs game ... and actually root for the home team.
:: Find a patio and enjoy some beverages with good friends.  
:: Go to the zoo.
:: Make sangria. (And drink it too, I suppose.)
:: Go to the farmer's market.
:: Take in some outdoor live music.
:: Go to a small town festival.
:: Have a bonfire, complete with s'mores.
:: See fireworks.
:: Try yoga in the park.
:: Have a snow cone.

I've completed five of the eleven things already.
Not too bad.
I'm eager to get to the rest.
And I'd gladly repeat the ones I crossed off. 

Should I add more to the list?  
What have you done this summer that I should consider?


[pin]

1 comment:

  1. I think it's coming up but you should totally go to the sweet corn festival in Adel! free corn on the cob for everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover