Image Map

Monday, September 16, 2013

Music Monday: "For Good" - Kristin Chenoweth and an audience member

This has been floating around facebook for the last week or so and I had to share it.

I've been to lots of concerts (181 according to the list I keep on my computer), and I've seen bands/musicians invite an audience member on stage to sing with them at least a dozen times.

Sometimes it's just OK.

Other times it's a disaster.

This one is a wow.

Even Kristin Chenoweth is impressed.



What a cool moment.  I'm glad someone captured it for YouTube. 

Also, this makes me even more excited to see "Wicked" for the first time in October. 

Finally, I'm going to take a little time away from this blog.  I just have a lot going on right now and need a bit of a break.  I'll still be reading ... just not writing.  

See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover