Image Map

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What I'm loving Wednesday

 
I'm loving ...

... the new Nathan Angelo album I told you about on Monday.
Seriously, I cannot stop listening to it.
If he doesn't make it to Iowa soon, I'll have to make a road trip.
I need to see him live.

+++++

... that my best friend, Nikki, is back in the States.
She's been advancing her education in Cardiff, Wales, for the past year.
Finally, she's back on this side of the pond.
I hope I get to see her soon.

+++++

... that I finished my fourth 5K of the year on Saturday.
I was really nervous because I haven't had a lot of time to run.
But I finished in 32:54!  I think that might be a personal best!
Oh, and it was a lot of fun too.

+++++

... this fall weather we've been having.
I was getting bored of my summer wardrobe.
Bring on the long sleeves.
Sweater weather can wait a little while though.

+++++

... the quinoa mac and cheese I made the other night.
It's delicious and feels a little healthier.
I might keep tweaking the recipe.

+++++

... that I have another 5K coming up very soon.
I've done the Color Run, but I did it alone.
I'm so excited to do this one with some of my favorite girls.
Let's get it!

+++++

... that I found a place to watch the Iowa State football game tomorrow night.
Not having cable TV sometimes has a downside.
But maybe I'll meet some new friends.
Or finally find some single Cyclone fans (they seem to be scarce).

+++++

... my life at the moment.
This is a little vague, but I really can't spell it all out.
I'm just really content and happy with where I am.
I feel like I need to appreciate the time while it lasts.

+++++

What are you loving?


1 comment:

  1. Obviously I'm way behind on blogging, but YAY on your 5K going so well!!! :) And I'm glad you are content and happy in life :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover