Image Map

Monday, November 18, 2013

Music Monday: Brendan James - "Nightlife"

On Saturday night, I got to see Tony Lucca (one of my all-time favorite men in music) for the 12th time.  I was very excited, but I was equally excited to see Brendan James for the first time ever.  His name has come up a lot in my circle of music lovers and musicians and I've listened to his music, but I had never seen him live.

I'm happy to report that he lived up to every rave and review that preceded this performance.  He is a fantastic musician and I am ready to buy his entire catalog of music.

The song I'm featuring today has already been added to my collection and to my running playlist.


It has a great beat, and I absolutely love the chorus.

Dance if you got no money
Dance if you got no luck
Dance if you got that feeling
You're always gonna have enough
Dance if you're someone special
Dance if they wish they knew
Dance if you got a good life
A life you never wanna lose!
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh


It's impossible NOT to smile and dance a little when you hear this song.  I absolutely love it.



3 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Brendan James, but I like that song! Very catchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally dig Brendan James. That's a great song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found his music about 5 years ago....he has the most amazing voice....and he's one hell of a songwriter....I just don't understand how someone with all his talent doesn't get the recognition he deserves.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover