Image Map

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

What I want to sweat in

I usually just wear boring pants and old t-shirts to the gym.  But I fully believe cute workout clothes make it more fun to work out.

Agreed?

Well, here are some of my favorites from Pinterest.

A lot of the races I do have beer after, so this is really appropriate.
[pin]

Works for me.
[pin]

Me too, T-Rex. Me too.
[pin]

Is this inappropriate?
[pin]

Gold star if you get this movie reference.
[pin]

This one's not funny ... it's just pretty and blingtastic.
[pin]

Which one is your favorite?
Do you wear cute clothes or scrubby clothes (like me) for working out?


1 comment:

  1. I need that burpees shirt! I HATE THEM!!!! Cute workout clothes definitely makes you feel better at the gym.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover