Image Map

Monday, September 29, 2014

Music Monday: MMC - "Couple Days Off"

I am in the midst of some much-needed time off.  A few weeks ago, I realized I still had eleven PTO days to use this year.  And we don't get to carry any over.  So I'll have quite a few days off over the next few months, including a block of four days right now.  Ahhh.  You have no idea how badly I needed it.

This song has been running through my head since I started counting down the days to a little freedom.  Yes, it's a Huey Lewis song, but I'm using the MMC version.  Why?  Because Tony Lucca, of course.


Yeah, fashion in the early 90s was awesome.  Those jeans with the black patches on the front?  Hott. And I'm pretty sure Keri Russell is wearing shoulder pads. But, come on, Tony was just as drool-worthy then as he is now.

As a bonus, I'll give you a more modern Tony video.  This song wrecks me every time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover