Image Map

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Weekly round-up, Vol. 9

I promise not to talk about that thing that's happening tomorrow.  I mean, I'm definitely thinking about it.  And possibly talking to people in real life about it.  But I won't bring it back to the blog until at least Tuesday.  Promise.



Jana at Life Could Be a Dream (she also did my blog design) shared two delicious-looking soup recipes this week.  Soup just sounds amazing as the weather gets colder. I'm definitely going to be trying that pumpkin, turkey, and white bean chili ASAP.

Once again, Nicole at A Life Less Bullshit has said exactly what I needed to hear with "Let's Call it a Comeback."  I feel like I've had a lot of setbacks in recent years, but that just means opportunities to make a big comeback, right?  Right.

Reading and running are two things I enjoy, so why not combine them?  Monica at Run, Eat, Repeat shared a list of some of her favorite reads about running.  I'm adding them to my GoodReads list immediately.

I'm still trying to figure out the best ways to cook quinoa, and I think I found a recipe to try.  Kristin at Iowa Girl Eats served up creamy, cheesy, chicken, and garlic quinoa bake earlier this week.  It looks amazing.

I hope you're having an amazing Saturday!


1 comment:

  1. I like to cook quinoa in half chicken broth/half water and then stir in some pesto when it's done. Amazing! No matter what you're using it for, cook it in chicken broth. Makes all the difference.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover