Image Map

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Stuff & Things 11/13

I'm so glad it's finally Friday Eve.  This has been a super long week.  I've been tired and just feeling out of sorts.  That's not to say there weren't high points.  There were.  There always are.  But I spent most of the week just feeling blah.

Kristin's Knook


I'm in the middle of reading a really interesting and entertaining series.  
I won't log it on GoodReads or tell you the name though.  
You would judge me.  
And I just don't need that in my life.

+++++

Good things are happening to my friends lately.  
I could not be happier for them.  
I like it when good people are rewarded.


+++++

I'm very much looking forward to a baking day with friends on Saturday. 
It'll be fun, and we'll have lots of goodies.  
Double win.


+++++

The other day, I had someone end a call by saying, 
"By the way, Jesus is Lord, and that is the only way to Heaven's gates."  
Um.  OK.  
How am I supposed to respond to that?


+++++

For an introvert who loves being home, I sure don't seem to be sitting still much these days.  
The nights I'm not working, I have social plans.  
It looks like I don't have a completely free evening until mid-December.  
Who am I?

+++++

I have not worked out once this week.  
I feel gross, and I am disappointed in myself.  
I need to find a way to make it work in my schedule --- no matter how tired I am.
 
+++++

Man, for being a busy person, I'm also kind of boring.  Sorry, readers.


6 comments:

  1. I always tend to fall off track after a big run--I feel like I need my body to get back in the groove, but I also get lazy because I have nothing big to work towards anymore! Don't feel bad about taking a break, you deserve it! But I can definitely relate to feeling gross. Hope you get your groove back!

    You are such a sweet person for being happy for your friends--that point made me smile :)

    I wouldn't know how to respond to that call either....very odd!!

    YAY for being social! Wish I could say the same, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really random way to end a phone call....
    I have some week nights free I think, but all my weekends are booked from here into January. Blah. I need a break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEED YOU TO SHARE! Email me the series! I'm all about the fluff/silly books so I promise you I won't judge you--I just need something to suck me in!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm about to the first ab workout I've gotten to in a week. It's either abs or legs for me. Other stuff, these days, requires too much effort.
    Have fun baking! You'll have to share recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like you are keeping super busy doing all kinds of fun stuff!

    And yeah...that's a really random way to end a phone call.

    ReplyDelete
  6. when i don't workout for a few days, i feel awful as well! hope your calendar calms down soon.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover