Image Map

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday 3/4


What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm loving ...

... that I scored 9th row seats for the Ed Sheeran concert in Des Moines. Is it June 9th yet?!?!?

... the Cooking With Beer class I attended last night with other Barley's Angels ladies. It was a really fun and delicious evening. I might share more about this during one of my upcoming craft beer posts.

... that the Rangers play the Royals in their first spring training game today.  Baseball is so close!!

... the craft I made for my February Choose Your Own Adventure Goal Link-up challenge. You'll have to check back tomorrow to see it.

... that I have an awesome idea for a story in my head. I've written down some notes. I just need to find time to spit it out onto a computer screen.


... that Heather at Blonde Undercover Blonde is reviewing my book, Riffs of Regret, on her blog this Friday.  I'm looking forward to seeing what she thought of it. If anyone else wants a complimentary copy in exchange for a review, let me know. I have four left to offer.


... that my blog has been nominated for an award at My So-Called Chaos for the second year in a row. This year, I'm up for The Savvy Single Blog.  I'm honored and flattered and all those similar words.  If you want to go vote, click on the button below. There are a lot of great blogs in the running.
2015 My So-Called Chaos Best of Blog Awards

What are you loving?



8 comments:

  1. Cooking with Beer class sounds like so much fun. Happy Hump Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO jealz of your Ed Sheeran tickets!! He's so amazingly talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY baseball!! I'm so excited!! Also, I can't wait to read this new story of yours!! I need to finish editing the other one for you. When did you need it by? Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Phillies will be awful this year, but I'm glad baseball is coming back. Not because I'm a huge fan, but because it's part of the soundtrack of spring to me.

    Awesome seats for Ed Sheeran!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Ed and really want to see him in concert if he comes to Boston!! Congrats on your book and getting it reviewed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to read and review your book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ed Sheeran keeps popping up on my Maroon 5 Pandora station. After I read this post of yours the other day, I had "Thinking Out Loud" in my head all day long.
    I really do like him though.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover