Image Map

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Choose Your Own Adventure May recap

Life According to Steph

The theme for May was READ

These are my goals:

- Finish five books for the month -- that includes the three categories for my yearly goal and my two book club books. -- SUCCESS!  I actually read seven books, you can check out that recap here.

- Edit one of my writing works-in-progress.  (That involves reading, so it counts, right?) -- SUCCESS! I didn't finish editing it, but I did get a few chapters done.

- Assess the blogs in my reader and determine if there are some I can unfollow. -- SUCCESS.  I unfollowed a few, but my reader is still too long.

I really enjoyed doing this link-up each month. It was a great way to set a few little goals at a time. 

Even though there's no link-up through the summer, I'm going to list a few things I'd like to get done over the next few months:

- Clean out my closets.  I have so many clothes I don't wear anymore. I need to get rid of a lot of them. My living room closet could also use some reorganization.

- Pay off a credit card.  I'm pretty sure I can finish off two by the end of the summer, but I'll set the bar low at one.

-  Finish editing one of my writing projects. 

I'll recap on Labor Day weekend.


2 comments:

  1. Good and attainable goals for the summer.

    You killed it in May!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow so many blogs. I need to unfollow a few and I'm pretty good about doing that, for the most part. But it's stil hard sometimes. I applaud you for doing it.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover