Image Map

Friday, July 3, 2015

June fitness recap

I know the journey to getting in better shape is a slow and steady one.  And little goals along the way will help me reach my overall goal.  So I have fitness benchmarks I want to reach each month -- the first two are static and the third will be alternating.  I'll also be sharing my progress in terms of pounds/inches lost and one non-scale victory.

Goals
Sixteen workouts a month.  Grade = C
June was not a great month for me. I still got about 10 workouts in, but I definitely slacked.

Strength training once a week.  Grade = F
All of my workouts in June were of the cardio nature.   Oops.

Track my food each day on my WW app.  Grade = C
I've was still just OK about tracking.


Progress
Pounds lost = -0 lbs. (this month) / -2 lbs. (overall)
I'm holding steady from last month, so I suppose that's better than a gain considering my lack of effort.

Inches lost = I forgot to measure this week. One of these days, I'll remember to measure.

Non-scale victory = I completed 26 miles of a 72-mile bike ride.  I was a little disappointed that I didn't ride further, but I'm still proud of myself.
My bike ride crew ... obviously this is a "before" photo.  Eleven started. Only five finished.

 +++++

Last week's workouts
Friday: Off
Saturday:  Off.
Sunday: Off.
Monday: Off

Tuesday: FitFusion
Wednesday: 2-miles on the trail
Thursday: Yoga at home

I'm starting a new job next week, so I don't know what my workouts will be. I'm going to try and get back into a better routine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover