Image Map

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Bestiecation destination = chosen

A few months ago, I told you my best friend and I were planning a girls' trip. She lives in Austin, and I live in Des Moines. Instead of one of us going to visit the other (we've done this and enjoyed it), we decided to pick a city we've never been to and meet there. She's traveled far more than I have, so I kind of let her take the lead on choosing our destination.

We're going to ....


SEATTLE!!!

We've already booked our accommodations, and I bought us tickets to a Rangers vs. Mariners game.  Yep, the Rangers will be there at the same time, and I've convinced my bestie to hit one game with me. I am so excited to catch my boys in action in a ballpark I haven't yet visited. (Remember, I'm on a mission to visit all 30 of them.)

So, now that we've chosen the city and booked a place to stay, we're looking at what else we can squeeze into our four-day visit.

Help me out blog world.

What should we do, see, and eat in Seattle?


1 comment:

  1. Yay! You are going to have so much fun!

    Definitely go do the Underground Tour while you're there. I don't believe it's haunted like a lot of people think, but it's really interesting and cool.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover