If you're new, here are the important points:
- I first saw him live in July 2009 at a college bar owned by my brother. I was instantly hooked.
- He played for my 30th birthday party.
- So far, I have seen him perform 25 times. Most of the shows were in Des Moines and Ames, but I did make trips to Texas and Wisconsin to see him.
- He was mentioned during key points in my novel, Riffs of Regret.
- His song, "Open Road," inspired a tattoo I got last year.
- He's finally putting out some new music, but he needs some help.
So he's doing a Kickstarter campaign. Wander over to that link and watch his video. It'll help you get to know him a bit. You might even be entertained. I hope you'll be compelled to support him.
In the meantime, here's one of my favorite Tim Stop songs (and believe me, picking just one was a challenge):
Thanks for indulging me!