Image Map

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

What I'm Loving Wednesday 8/24



I'm loving ...

... that college football season is almost here. Iowa State has a new head coach this year and I'm anxious to see what he's going to bring in. I'm not expecting miracles overnight, but a few more wins would be nice.
I love this place. Photo courtesy of the Iowa State Football facebook page.


... that Tim Stop's Kickstarter was fully funded!! I'm so excited for new music ... even if I have to wait a few more months for it.



... that I got two loads of laundry done last night. I have been on the go so much lately that my hamper is a bit overloaded. It felt good to break into that pile a little.


... La Croix sparkling water. I miss the carbonation side of soda, so this helps a bit. So far, I like the Passionfruit, Peach-Pear, and Pampelmousse flavors the best. What's your favorite?


... that I'm 10 days away from a weekend getaway to Seattle with my bestie.


... this guy. For nearly four months, he's been putting up with me. Not an easy feat. He's the best.

What are you loving this week?




1 comment:

  1. That's an adorable picture of you two!! :) You are gonna have a blast in Seattle! Be sure to try some Rachel's Ginger Beer! :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover