These were my goals for summer:
- Take advantage of the pool at my apartment complex. - FAIL
I kept meaning to, but it seemed like I wasn't free during the perfect pool days.
- Ride my bike to the High Trestle bridge. - FAIL
For the second summer in a row, this was on my list and didn't get done.
- Finish the first round of re-writes/edits on my next book and start the first draft of the one after that. - SUCCESS
I sent out a draft of the second book in the series to my editors and got a decent start on the third one.
Now it's time to look ahead to the new season and the things on my to-do list for fall.
- Ride my bike to the High Trestle bridge.
Maybe I can actually get it done in the fall? And it might be a prettier ride.
- Make a new wreath for my door.
I have an idea. I just need to execute it.
- Have a Halloween movie marathon of sorts.
I don't do scary movies, but queue up "Hocus Pocus," "Beetlejuice," and "Ghostbusters" and I'm in.
What's on your to-do list for fall?