Image Map

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Weekly Reads, Vol. 85



As someone who always runs solo, I thoroughly enjoyed and applauded Monica's Runner Safety Week series. From a self-defense tool to simply being aware of your surroundings, she lays out some solid tips for staying safe while out running. I won't link to each post, just head over to Run, Eat, Repeat and check them out.

I just started learning to knit this week. My attempt wasn't pretty, and I'm not convinced I'll stick with it, but I'm glad I at least tried to learn. Steph had a great post about the different kinds of yarn and their uses. I had no idea there were so many varieties!!

I'm 4.5 months into a new relationship and while it's going well, I know there will be arguments. I liked Angie's take on the common arguments couples have and how to navigate them

I used to be really into awards shows and pretty good at keeping up with them. Not anymore. Maybe it's the fact that I have so many jobs. Maybe it's the fact that I don't have TV.  Either way, I'm glad I have Karen to fill me in on the Emmy nominees (and her predictions).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover