Image Map

Monday, October 10, 2016

Music Monday: Kate Voegele - "High Road"

I was up way too late last night, listening to my Rangers get swept out of the postseason. And then commiserating on social media with other Rangers fans. Predictably, there were fans of other teams who felt the need to tweet and post their mockery of my team. Fans of teams who weren't even in the postseason. It's rather annoying in any case. And it stings extra when then pain of loss of still fresh.

While I was listening to the game, I was also reading updates from the presidential debate on Twitter. I don't like to get political on here, but I don't think being disgusted with the recently released Donald Trump audio is political. His comments had nothing to do with politics. They were about humans. Women, specifically. And his words only remind us that there are some people who do not see women as humans and definitely not as equals. It's ridiculous, and it makes my blood boil.

So, I decided this song was a good choice for today as I remember to try and stick to the high road.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover