Image Map

Friday, October 7, 2016

September fitness recap

I know the journey to getting in better shape is a slow and steady one.  And little goals along the way will help me reach my overall goal.  So I have fitness benchmarks I want to reach each month.

Goals
Work out 16 days a month.  Grade = A
Nailed it.

Strength training once a week.  Grade = A
I am fully in love with BodyPump again, so I've been making sure to get this in weekly.

Track my food each day.  Grade = A-
I kind of slack on the weekends, but otherwise, I'm very good at this.

+++++
12 Races in 2016 update:
I didn't plan well, so I didn't get into an organized race, but I did do a virtual 5K. I'm still counting it!


+++++

Last week's workouts
Friday: Off
Saturday: 2-mile run + 1/2-mile walk (35 minutes)
Sunday: Off 
Monday: 3-mile run + 1/2 mile walk (50 minutes)

Tuesday: BodyPump (60 minutes)
Wednesday: FitFusion (60 minutes)

Thursday: Off

This week was infinitely better than last week. I didn't have any midweek brewery shifts or plans, so that helped considerably.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover