Image Map

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Currently - January edition

It's been awhile since I've done one of these posts. And if there's anything I've learned, it's that when you think your life is boring, if you really think about it, you realize it's constantly changing ... maybe in big ways or maybe in little ways you hardly notice.  So ... here it goes.


Sipping on ... Spark. It's pretty much the only thing I drink these days other than water and coffee. Yay Advocare challenge! Actually, it's not that bad. When I need more variety, at least sparkling water is still an option.


Watching ... "The Wall." Sean and I are obsessed with this new-ish game show. It's a little bit of Plinko and a little bit of "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire." The contestants are all really likeable people who either do good things and/or could use the money to improve their lives. It's a feel good ride.

Reading ... "The Baker's Daughter." It's a WWII fiction and I really like it so far.


Listening to ... the new music from John Mayer and Ed Sheeran. That's pretty much it. On repeat.


Working on ... the third book in my baseball romance series. Still. I need to work on edits for the second one too. But I've had a lot of other things on my plate. For instance, I'm studying for yet another exam coming up this Friday. But then I don't have to take another one for a few months, so that'll be a nice break.

Thankful for ... good friends. My friendships have evolved a lot in the last year and I'm really starting to appreciate the people who show up when they say they're going to and especially when you don't even ask them to.


Looking forward to ... my brewery holiday party on Sunday (yeah, we do things a little late), seeing Sean's brother perform in "42nd Street" next month, and continuing the house hunt.


What's up with you lately?

1 comment:

  1. You have plenty going on! I haven't had a chance to watch The Wall yet...
    Did I miss the 2nd book in your series? YIKES....
    Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover