Image Map

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Stuff & Things 2/9



:: Last week had all the emotions -- joy, anxiety, hurt, worry, anger, etc. This week has had its fair share of feels too. I'm ready for a boring week. Anytime now. In the meantime, some wonderful friends sent me these flowers to cheer me up. They certainly did the trick.


:: My fiance loves The Rock. I love Zac Efron. We'll be going to see this movie, even though it looks kind of ridiculous. I mean, there's a high likelihood Zac will be shirtless for a decent portion of the movie.


:: We are currently exploring some TV options to get live sports back in our lives. Anyone have feedback/advice on Sling vs. Playstation Vue? How about Roku vs. Amazon Fire?


:: The Iowa State Cyclones had a big win at Kansas last weekend, and the Iowa Wild are on a hot streak right now. My sports heart is happy.
Photo from the Iowa Wild Facebook page -- promoting Pink in the Rink, which happens this Saturday.


:: Valentine's Day is next week. More importantly, pitchers and catchers report to spring training next week. Sean and I are only formally celebrating one of those things. (Hint: It's the latter.)

What's up with you this week?

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you've had a rough week. Flowers from a friend is definitely a nice pick me up though!

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am guilty of having a silly crush on the Rock. Those flowers are so bright and cheerful. What a thoughtful thing for your friends to send you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I realize this post was from a couple of weeks ago and you've probably already decided, but I LOVE my Roku stick. It's so easy to use, there are TONS of channel options to choose from and it's super portable. I have taken mine to other peoples' houses and to hotels before with nary an issue.

    Also, at one point we tried SlingTV and it was pretty terrible. It generally seemed to work fine, but literally cut out at the most important point EVERY single week when we were watching The Walking Dead. Hell no.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover