Image Map

Thursday, August 2, 2018

This & That 8/2

:: Remember how I did Xtreme Revolution in the winter? Well, my work place is doing a pop-up Summer Xtreme session. Four weeks of intense workouts. Four people to a team. My foursome is called The Foodies (we keep it real), and so far we're doing great! I'm so glad they brought this around for the summer. I need a little extra motivation to get my sweat on.


:: Is anyone else watching The Great Food Truck Race on Food Network? I've watched it in years past and always enjoyed it. The food truck industry is fascinating to me. Plus, I like seeing the strange foods they come up with.


:: Last weekend, Sean got his first ever brand new car. His previous vehicles were hand-me-downs from family. While I'm sure he's not looking forward to the car payments, he is definitely enjoying that feel of a new car.


:: I'm running a 5K on Saturday. I do not feel prepared at all, but that's my own fault. Here's to hoping I can finish without hating myself or my legs hating me.


What's on your mind this week?



1 comment:

  1. I love the car! Good for him! I miss my car, but with dogs and now a baby, an SUV just makes better sense.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover