Image Map

Friday, February 15, 2019

Friday Fiver: February favorites

 The "Dear Evan Hansen" soundtrack
I enjoyed the songs before, but after seeing the show last weekend, they have a lot more context and meaning. I can't listen to this in the office because the show was super emotional and I don't need to be a crying mess at my desk.



 
Belvita biscuits
These have become my go-to desk snack. The blueberry variety is preferred.
 
 

WordScapes
My mother-in-law introduced me to this crossword-like game last weekend. I made the mistake of downloading it.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the game. But the mistake is in how addictive it is. I tell myself "one more level" about six times before actually adhering to it.
 
 

Promise of a new Sara Bareilles album
I need it yesterday. But I'll have to wait. Pre-order launches today. I'm hoping this also means a tour because she's at the top of my list of "artists I haven't yet seen live but want to."



Trader Joe's 'Secco
We chose this for our wedding, but I didn't get to have any that night (I stuck to beer, plus it was gone in an instant). I had some last week and was reminded how much I love it. 
Plus it's only $7, so that's a total win.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I have been hearing about Wordscapes lately, might have to check it out! I love Belvita Biscuits too!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover