Image Map

Monday, February 18, 2019

Music Monday: Parachute - "Young"

As a kid, I was in a pretty big hurry to grow up. I couldn't wait to be on my own and have a job. Now that I am and have those things, I wonder what younger me was thinking. I'm really not that good at being an adult (more on this tomorrow), but I think I could be good at being young if I could go back.



That's why the lyrics to this new Parachute song hit me.

Ooh, baby
Seems we're only getting older lately, ooh
And I think I'm scared that maybe
After all this growing up
I'm only good at being young


It captures exactly how I've been feeling lately when I've been overwhelmed by adulthood.




Let's be real, I was also just excited about new Parachute music. I can't wait to hear more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover