Image Map

Monday, May 7, 2012

Music Monday: Team Luccadoes

Courtesy of the Anthony Lucca facebook page.

 I am so excited that Tony Lucca is in the final four on "The Voice."

I know there are lots of people who don't believe he deserves to be there. 
I'm trying to ignore those folks and just enjoy this moment.  
A moment that's been decades in the making.

Tony and I go back about 20 years.
 I've had the privilege of watching him grow -- as a person and as a musician.  
I've also been fortunate enough to meet him, talk with him, work for him and support him. 
You can read a little bit about the history of my Lucca love in this old blog post

No matter what happens tonight or tomorrow night, I could not be prouder of him.
I can't wait to see what comes next for him.
I will always be on Team Luccadoes. 

And, since I can't have a Music Monday post without a video, here are a few ...

First, a cover:

And then, two originals:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover