Image Map

Monday, December 31, 2012

5 for Five


 Check out how I did with my goals this week.  
Green = Success. Red = Failure. 

1.  Drink 60 oz. of water each day. 
I really didn't give myself another beverage option (besides coffee and some OJ).
So proud I can green this.
 
2.  Use my new kettlebell set at least twice & Zumba twice.
I love both of these things.
I might be able to make them a solid routine.
 
3. Finalize New Year's Eve plans.
Football, laptops, "Pitch Perfect," pajamas.
It's going to be totally lowkey, and I'm excited.

4.  Mail my giveaway package to Katie.
Sent Friday.
I hope you enjoy it, Katie!

5.  Read one book.
I actually read TWO books on Friday.
One was really short, but it still counts.
I also listened to a third book on Saturday, so I met my reading goal!

\\\\////

Since it's New Year's Eve, this week's list is a little different. 
It's actually a list of five goals for the year ahead.
Check it out!

1.  Do 24 random acts of kindness.
I wrote about this on Friday.
I've started writing tasks in my planner.
I'm so into this project!
 
2Read 35 books, including at least five non-fiction selections.
I've been doing a lot of writing, which makes me happy, but I need to read more too.
And I definitely need to work in some non-fiction works.
If you have a reading recommendation, leave it in the comments.
 
3. Improve communication with friends.
There are several close friends with whom I've kind of lost touch in recent years.
I blame facebook. I read their updates, assume they read mine and decide that's good enough. It's not.
I plan to start writing actual e-mails to a select group of friends on a regular basis.

4.  Take a class.
It can be fun or for professional development.
Either way, I want to learn something new.
Workout classes don't count.

5.  Reach my goal weight.
I only have 12 pounds to go until I meet my inital weight-loss goal.
And I've decided to stretch a little further, so I my new goal is 17 pounds way.
I can so do this.  

\\\\////

What are your goals for the  new year?
Link up with Jenn and Jessica and share!

1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover