Image Map

Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Fiver - My Most-Read Posts

I am exhausted today. I stayed up late too many times this week.  I'm paying for it. And I'll probably be in bed by nine tonight.  Yep, on a Friday.  That's how I roll. 

I looked at my stats section the other day, and I was amused by the most-read posts on this blog.  I thought I'd share them with you.  They'll be old to a few of you (the faithful) and new to the rest (rookies!).  Enjoy!

Friday Fiver - Favorite Reality Stars (Jan. 28, 2011) --I don't know why this one is so popular, but it has a ton of views.  I think it's because of the picture of Dr. Stork at the top.  Mmmm.

Music Monday: Stephen Kellogg & the Sixers - "In Front of the World" (Jan. 30, 2012) - This one's all SK's fault.  They plugged this entry on their facebook and twitter accounts, and the views skyrocketed.

Adventures in Speed Dating (Aug. 1, 2010) - This is still one of my favorite posts. Speed dating can be a lot of fun, but there are inevitably some duds. They just make for good stories at the end of the night though.  I used my experiences to write a Do/Don't post about speed dating.

A kiss is NOT just a kiss (Jan. 2, 2011) - I made a huge confession and braced myself for judgement. I know what people think when they learn this about me, and I can't change their perceptions, but I'm also not changing who I am.  Deal with it.

Friday Fiver - TV Shows of my youth (March 12, 2011) - I have no idea why this one is so popular either. But I love remembering all the shows I used to live for (some of which I can find on late night TV these days).

Happy Friday!


1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this!!! Good way for me (a rookie) to catch up! :)

    Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover