Image Map

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

WLJ: All about the arms

Each month, I try to adopt a new fitness challenge.  It helps shake things up a little and keeps me from getting lazy or bored.  Or at least it's supposed to.  When I stick with it...

This was easy as I was heavy into my Zumba classes and starting to get outside and run.
And my twitter group was amazing.

I was not so good at this.  Or rather, the Rangers were too good for me.
Their performances were giving me 150 reps on a regular basis.
I just couldn't do it.

I only made it to June 15 before I gave up.  Ick.
Also, I sucked at almost all the other goals listed there too.

So what am I going to do in July?  Well, I've decided to target the part of my body that is the weakest and the one of which I am most self-conscious --- my arms.

I turned to Pinterest and found this workout:

Source: google.com via Micah on Pinterest



I think it's doable.

Hopefully, it'll help me get Michelle Obama arms.


Also, someone asked me if I had measured myself lately.  I hadn't.  Not in a long time.  So I fixed that.  During this weight-loss journey, I've lost:

8 inches off my waist
6 inches off my hips
4 inches off my bust (boo!)
0 inches off my arms
2 inches off my thighs
4 dress sizes

See ... my arms really do need it.  

Do you have a target area?  What's your plan?


Weight-loss goal: 40 lbs.
This week's progress: -1 lbs.
Progress to date: -27.8 lbs.
Non-scale victory: I'm not sure about this one this week.  Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover