Image Map

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Throwback Thursday

For fun, I thought I'd look back and see what I blogged about during this week in years past. I even plucked some photos from Facebook that were taken about the same time of year.  It's fascinating to see how much I've changed.

2012
Courtney, me, and Jamie at a cold ISU football game.

+++++

2011
Getting down at Shay and Bruna's wedding.
 (Apparently I was too busy with NaNoWriMo to blog much)

+++++

2010 
Me and Tony Lucca after his show in December.
(I was doing the 30 Days of Truth, which had some great prompts)


Well, that was a fun little trip back in time.  It's interesting to look back.  This is one thing I love about blogging -- it's all there to remind me what I was thinking and doing at various times in my life.


2 comments:

  1. Awww!! :) I really like this post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I like blogging... sometimes I can spend ages just reading my past posts. That may be a bit narcissistic of me tho?

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover